Manual Lymphatic Drainage (MLD) is a dry ‘massage’ with no muscle manipulation or oil involved, a technique using very light circular rhythmic movements made with the finger to encourage the lymphatic system, working on the superficial layer of skin to manually help move the waste (lymph) from the body towards the nearest lymph nodes so that it can be processed and released from the body, ideal for those suffering limbswelling, water retention, following lymph node surgical removal or suffering from stress. Extremely relaxing.
Facial lymphatic drainage can help smooth out wrinkles and bring shine, more elasticity and smoothness to your skin.
MLD mainly helps –
- Healing after surgery: promoting tissue regeneration.
- Relieve limb swelling after lymph node removal.
- Combat water retention.
- Smooth down scars, stretch marks and wrinkles.
- Better breastfeeding
- Improved immune system.
- Boost of energy.
- Relaxation and stress relief
- Clearer, healthier skin without a build-up of toxins and fluids.